Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tres Beau in Fashion for Life

My dearest readers,

RL work is kicking my behind so it's keeping me away from SL for a while. However, when there is such a worthy event as Fashion for Life I must take the time to bring attention to it.  http://www.fashionforlifesl.org/

For those of you that aren't aware of Fashion for Life, it is a great event filled with amazing creations by SL's top designers.  This event is a fundraiser for cancer research! I know my family has been touched by cancer many times over and I can personally tell you that we need to find a way to beat this monster.  I urge you to visit the inworld location and check out all of the stores.  They have amazingly beautiful fashions and the money goes to a worthy cause.  Here's Tres Beau's store to get you started: http://slurl.com/secondlife/DreamSeeker%20Epoque/118/127/27

Kimmera Madison is presenting as one of her limited edition Fashion for Life gowns, a custom gown she created for me: Red Carpet in Royal Blue.  It's a fantastic formal gown, in the usual flawless design she is known for.  This is a royal blue satin gown with silver lace overlay that has a chapel length train.  It is a body hugging mermaid silhouette, which brings out all of your deliciously dangerous curves.  The top is adorned with a one shoulder design of it's soft satin draped and  topped off with silver roses that frame the face delicately.  Ladies, this gown is breathtaking! I suggest you get your smexy butts over there ASAP and get it before it's gone forever.

Here are some pictures so you can see it for yourself!







hehe...had to show you how great it makes your butt look!

No comments:

Post a Comment